© FOG 2012 All rights reserved
FOG has very few rules, and they are mainly for the safety and welfare of fliers and visitors:
1. The Range Safety Officer’s word is final.
2. This is a working farm, so follow the countryside code and take care not to disturb livestock.
3. There are a few deep drainage ditches around the fields. For your own safety, keep out of these.
4. Children should not recover rockets on their own but be accompanied by an adult.
5. Don't drive on the fields unless it's been agreed with the farmer first